With the effects of the sun and the passage of time, the collagen in our skin naturally diminishes, around 1% from the age of 20, and it is estimated that we can even lose up to 30% per year over the age of 50.
Everyone would like to have large amounts of collagen, as this would mean that wrinkles and flaccidity would take longer to appear.
The areas most likely to lose collagen are:
- Lines around the mouth and eyes
- Lines and wrinkles on the face and neck
Collagen Concentrate is a moisturizing and tightening concentrate with anti-wrinkle action.
Its main active ingredients are:
- Collagen peptides that reinforce the capacity of the tissues to retain water, causing the cells to be properly hydrated and the epidermis to appear soft and elastic.
- Lactic Acid is an alpha-hydroxy acid that is extracted from milk, with exfoliating action.
- Hyaluronic Acid that stimulates the production of collagen. It has a high capacity to absorb water and is able to penetrate the skin creating hydration reserves in the superficial layers.
With the application of Collagen Concentrate 1-2 times per week and healthy lifestyle habits, you will
- Reinforce the ability of tissues to retain water.
- Increase skin elasticity.
- Reduce wrinkles.
Increasing the consumption of foods rich in vitamin C such as oranges, peppers, strawberries, broccoli, cauliflower and tomatoes will help complement our treatment; it is always better to eat them raw so that they maintain all their properties. Also add cereals and breads with vitamin B and E to your diet, as well as green leafy vegetables, cauliflower, broccoli, wheat germ, nuts and seeds.